Do not solicit about STR. Sanctuary Cellars sits on one of Austin's most picturesque country roads, bursting with wildflowers and wildlife... This 5.5 acre vineyard estate features a new construction Modern Farmhouse, completed in 2020, with a French-grey Napa-style pool overlooking a Spanish Tempranillo vineyard. This home is country luxury at its best featuring 5300 total sq ft of living space between the 5br, 4ba home and 1br, 1ba luxury barndominum loft. The property has been finished out to include multiple entertaining spaces, including a stately motorcourt wired for electricity (perfect for outdoor concerts), a formal lawn overlooking the pool and vineyard, and a casual bbq picnic area and quintessential Austin airstream (available for purchase).
For the animal lover, this non HOA home gives opportunity for hobby farmers to raise animals in a fenced pasture, or bees - which offer the benefit of potential AG exemption. For horse lovers, the Equestrian barn features 3 Priefert Stables with Dutch doors.
Just 18 minutes to downtown Austin, this property provides an unmatched opportunity for serenity AND easy access to all the Austin lifestyle has to offer.
When you visit Sanctuary Cellars, take a drive past the property to explore the incredible natural landscape all throughout Bear Creek Estates... it's truly a slice of heaven. Whether you're looking for an equestrian escape with the crackle of hay under your feet OR a pristine vineyard estate to live the Austin entertainers dream, look no further.
- Property Master plan developed by Ben Dozier of ROOT Design
- Pool and vineyard design inspired by Carneros in Napa Valley
- Home featured in Farmhouse Living
- Entire property seeded for wildflowers (6 cycles annually)
- Driveway and motor court feature recycled millings and cut blue leuter stone
- Designer chicken coops by Disney’s infamous R.L. Blair
- Fully equipped 2005 Airstream Bambi “Miss Penelope”